Aging can be challenging not only relating to our health but also our ability to perform daily tasks and to live the life we deserve. When we’re younger, we often take for granted the ability to easily button a shirt without arthritic fingers or the capacity to walk safely from the bathroom to the living room without tripping over an area rug and getting hurt.
Seniors often find it confusing to sort through all of their medication and to remember which pills they should take at what times. The also sometimes forget to eat or are unprepared for daily tasks. These may include financial and monetary responsibilities or decisions. They may start to forget to pay their bills, or they may have a difficult time balancing their checking account.
When it becomes taxing to complete essential tasks like driving to the grocery store because they get lost, or they are apprehensive about driving in heavy traffic, they may need someone to step in and to help them make decisions for their long-term care options, so that they can live a safe and healthy life.
These warning signs are just a few that seniors face as they age. If you or a loved one could benefit from assistance, it’s important to seek help as soon as possible.
Golden Years Assisted Living Facility offers 24-hour care in a home-like atmosphere.
They provide personal care with individual attention, and their comfortable atmosphere of a small assisted living facility is a key benefit to their residents. At the Golden Years Assisted Living Facility, residents instantly sense calm and relaxing surroundings that promotes healing and lifts spirits.
Their residents tell them that the warm and comfortable environment brightens every day and helps them re-engage with life. Kindness, personal attention, delicious dining and daily activities create a higher quality of life.
Golden Years offers the following amenities and services:
• Private and shared rooms
• Beautifully furnished bedrooms and common areas
• Separate living room, family room and two dining areas for family and friends to visit
• Large fenced in yard with fruit trees and multiple seating areas
• Covered patio with BBQ and fire pit
• Nutritious home cooked meals approved by licensed dietitian
• Medication management
• Personal care and bathing assistance
• Full incontinence support
• Laundry facility and linens provided
• Respite care for daily and short periods
• In-home doctor’s services and hair stylists
• Regular activities including bingo, cards, puzzles and sing-alongs
• Transportation provided for doctor’s appointments and shopping
• No additional or hidden costs – everything included (with the exception of medications)
• English and Spanish languages
• Whole house standby generator equipped in case of power outages
• Family owned and operated
Their mission is to provide the highest level of loving and personal care for our senior residents in a non-institutional family-like environment, which is oftentimes not experienced at the larger nursing homes and multiple apartment settings. They strive to be the ultimate long-term care alternative, offering the best care in a place much like your own home.
To find out more, please contact Golden Years Assisted Living Facility in Cape Coral, FL today at (239) 565-0004.