Looking for semi-permanent fix to your thin or barely-there eyebrows? What about a more youthful face in less than ten minutes? If so, NIA Clinic is happy to offer two of the leading cosmetic services that offer lasting results and are celebrity approved.
Eyebrows are arguably one of the most important facial features. Over the years, people have utilized eyebrow enhancements, such as brow gels, pencils, and even tattooing, with limited success. Now, there’s a new option that delivers results that are natural-looking, as well as semi-permanent; Microblading.
Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo for the eyebrows. This treatment can be used on both men and women. If you want natural-looking, defined brows that will last a couple years, Microblading might be a good fit. Microblading uses a small hand tool to create fine strokes to mimic individual hairs. The semi-permanent ink is not placed as deep as with a traditional tattoo, which keeps the ink from bleeding, but also means it only lasts about one to three years.
What Conditions can be Treated or Improved with Microblading?
• Loss of hair and lack of shape or definition
• Thickening thin eyebrows
• Correcting asymmetry
• Hair loss due to Chemotherapy or Alopecia
• Thin brows, due to years of plucking/tweezing
• Covering scars or gaps in the eyebrow
Right after treatment, your eyebrows will look darker than expected, but will fade about 50% while you heal the following two weeks. Six weeks after your initial treatment, most technicians recommend a touch-up to finalize the look. A touch-up every two years will help keep your eyebrows on fleek.
This five-minute technique can make you look ten years younger. This simple, fast and effective treatment opens a new stay-young future. The treatment is unique, innovative, non-invasive, and let the pores absorb the nutrients and vitamins of our CooLifting serum better by the cold mist application.
The combined cold CO2 gas flow and the proprietary hyaluronate facial solution with mild pressure can be applied around the eyes, forehead, cheeks, brow and zones around the lips.
It produces a more radiant facial appearance and an encourages skin hydration and attenuates fine wrinkle lines.
The combined cold CO2 gas flow and the proprietary hyaluronate facial solution with mild pressure can be applied around the eyes, forehead, cheeks, brow and zones around the lips to produce:
• Exponential increase of results: The combination of cool with the pressure applied on the skin delivers a supply of a proprietary hyaluronate facial solution. This application increases the natural stay-youthful elements on the surface of the skin.
• Increased skin hydration: The CO2 gas flow increases the acceptance of solution with the tensors Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice and Wheat Protein. This results in increased hydration and an overall lifted appearance of the skin.
• Stimulation of the underlying tissues: Those underlying tissues are normally at a temperature of 97ºF. The application of a cool CO2 mist on the skin helps to indirectly create a firmer surface area by delivering our proprietary ingredients.
NIA Clinic is proud to be one of the few
CooLifting providers in the county. To learn more about Microblading or CooLifting and to schedule a consultation call 941-203-5347 today!
“Multiple treatments for a more lasting youthful look, increased radiant appearance , encouraged hydration of the skin and attenuation of fine wrinkle lines”