Mold exposure can invade homes, especially here in Florida where it’s so humid most of the year. Inhaling mold spores and external mold exposure can cause lung irritation, allergic rhinitis and other symptoms, but along with these, it can be toxic and potentially life-threatening causing an array of symptoms like nerve damage, autoimmune responses and brain degeneration. Overexposure to mold left Dona Parker with adverse health issues.
Dona explains, “Several years ago my husband and I bid on a house which was being sold through an Internal Revenue Service auction. The cute house in a great Estero neighborhood had been empty for four years and was full of mold. Unfortunately, we didn’t know that until we had access to the house, which didn’t happen until 180 days after the sale. The experience, which is like the outcome of the reality Storage Wars TV show, where the winning bid gets the contents. We got the house and everything that was in it and on the property. The house was full of furniture and a huge collection of American Indian art. The garage even came with a Hummer.
“The bad news is that everything had mold on it. As a result, while we were gutting the house, my lungs felt like they were on fire. Recovering from overexpose meant that I had to use an inhaler for a year to help me breathe. Knowing that I needed to detox, I began researching what I could do to improve my health without taking pharmaceuticals. That’s when I stumbled on photobiomodulation therapy, a form of light therapy that has been used for many years for sports injuries, arthritic joints and neuropathic pain syndrome, as well as back and neck pain. Many of the more than 700 randomized clinical trials published on photobiomodulation convinced me to try it.
“The positive effect that the non-invasive, relaxing therapy had on my recovery process convinced me to purchase an ARRC LED ATP chamber like the one I been had been travelling to use. I decided this would be a wise business opportunity and a way to help so many others with illnesses. After being in interior design for more than 20 years, I sensed that I was needing a change, and since there were none of these chambers in the area, I felt it would be good business decision to buy one and start a business that also included the healing properties of a far-infrared sauna, which I had also used to help detox.
“The chamber gives a full-body photon cleanse.” It improves the quality and volume of circulation in the body, increasing nutrient transfer to the cells and detoxifying the cells of wastes and free radicals, which can help reduce inflammation, the leading cause of most mortal diseases. It also increases biogenesis of the cell’s mitochondria and improves the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) to slow the aging process.
“There are other valuable health benefits, as well, as a lovely little perk. The LED light in photobiomodulation can improve the thickness and elasticity of the skin cells, reducing wrinkles and cell damage. It encourages the body to build collagen, which means it’s a great anti-aging treatment.”
Dona Parker now owns and operates the Tree of Light Whole Body Rejuvenation Center, in Naples. Her illness had an upside—that she can now help others heal!
• Detoxifies the cells of wastes and free radicals which can help reduce inflammation, the leading cause of most mortality causing diseases.
• Mitochondria in the cells are the energy factories which convert food and sugar to ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the bodies fuel, improving both the production of energy and the biogenesis of new Giant mitochondria inside the cells. Think of mitochondria as the motor in a car and ATP the gasoline. Biogenesis is like replacing a 4-cylinder motor with 250,000 miles with a brand new V8 and filling it up with gasoline.
• Improves both the quality and volume of circulation in the body, increasing nutrient transfer to the cells.
• Provides relief from minor aches and pains. A common benefit associated with photobiomodulation is that it has an analgesic and protective effect on the nerve fibers.
• Research studies have confirmed the LED Light Therapy can improve both the thickness and elasticity of the skin cells, reducing wrinkles and cell damage. Studies have also found it helps rebuild collagen.
Revitalize the body naturally with sessions in our Medical Grade Infrared Sauna!
Sauna users have been found to have fewer chronic health problems and lower mortality risk!
To start your way to better health, contact Tree of Light Center today at (239) 692-9367, or visit treeoflightcenter.com
Tree of Light Whole Body Rejuvenation
806 Neapolitan Way
Naples, FL 34103