After Hurricane Irma, perhaps you are growing tired of trying to repair or maintain your home. One of the most prestigious
senior complexes in our area withstood the storm with no damage what so ever. Diamond Oaks Village of Bonita Springs is a unique apartment community designed for active, independent adults 55 and up.
If you are tired of the daunting tasks of being a homeowner or are in need of new housing, Diamond Oaks Village is ready to give you a tour of their state of the art clubhouse, amenities and gorgeous apartment complexes that are not only luxurious but comfortable enough to feel just like home.
The best part about living in an impressive community like Diamond Oaks is the lifestyle. You will have the benefits of a five-star resort while celebrating a robust social life right in the security of your complex.
Picture yourself relaxing as you sip your breakfast coffee on your balcony. Diamond Oaks Village is where you can stay at home and still be on vacation. Whether you prefer sunbathing by the pool or socializing with friends, you’ll find what you enjoy right outside your doorstep.
• Maintenance-free living
• On-site management and maintenance staff
• Around-the-clock emergency maintenance services
• Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans
• Full calendar of unique SUN® Program events, activities and services
• State-of-the-art recreation and fitness facilities
• Covered parking and elevators
• Transportation to local retail and grocery stores
Exclusive SUN® Program
• Fitness classes
• Aqua aerobics
• Flu shot clinics
• Health screenings
• Nutrition education
• Assistance with understanding and managing financial and legal affairs
• Access to government benefits
• Health insurance programs
• Estate planning
• Asset management
• Lunch-and-learn seminars
• On-line learning
• Educational and cultural outings
• Craft, cooking and computer classes
• Happy hours
• Off-site recreational outings
• Movie showings
• Bingo, cards and board games
• Block parties
• Birthday socials
• Special interest clubs
• Holiday parties
• Identity theft seminars
• Fraud/scam protection
• AARP safe driving classes
Diamond Oaks Village has one of the largest icemakers around, if you have been affected by hurricane Irma and are in need of ice, they are helping the local community and will provide you with an allotted amount to help you get through your hardship.
To find out more, please visit their website at DiamondOaksVillage.com, or call them at 888-311-4614.